THE WAY WITH BABY NAMES
Way with Baby Names
Choosing a baby name for your child is almost like choosing his identity. Ever heard about the association of a person’s name with his personality?
That’s how our names really work. A name mold's a person’s identity like a cookie-cutter. So, better get that best baby name for your son or daughter.
Tips on how to provide that best baby name for your little angel.
1. Stop it already with the dictates of your family’s tradition. Choosing the right baby name does not have to always rely on what your elderly relatives deem to be the best baby name. It is your baby’s name, not theirs. So, better act like it. Once your baby is born he will be stuck with that baby name for life. That means it’s not wise to just settle for any baby name that will suit your grandma’s or auntie’s taste.
2. Take a look of a picture of his future. You don’t want your baby to be always called with a monicker that will forever ridicule him or will allow his playmates to make a big laughingstock out of him, right?
Research about the meaning of the baby name you are eyeing to give to your baby. Don’t consider Beelzebub as a prospective baby name just because you heard it from a TV show and you find it cute. Don’t use Rodelfa just because a certain Mexican TV show’s hunky lead actor is called Rodolfo. Just plainly saying yes to your gut feel, thinking of the people that pops into your head upon hearing somebody spout a certain name, trying to follow a fad by naming your baby a certain celebrity’s (sometimes notorious) or NOT THINKING AT ALL in giving your precious one his or her baby name are huge no-no's!
3. Consider reading the initials of the baby name you are planning to give your baby. Make sure they don’t stand for anything funny, disturbing or something utterly stupid. Christine Sue Irving? What will happen on the next episode? Alvin Stephen Stuart? He’ll surely remember not to get near any hole. Fran Ursula Catherine Klein? Uh-oh! See? Can you imagine the sickening situation you may put your child into when he or she grows up?
4. Go check your family tree once and for all. Some can’t still get away from some traditions regarding baby name decisions, especially when they have a special bond with a certain family member that they want that person’s name to be a part of their baby’s name. If your planning to still follow the tradition of putting a part of your elder relatives’ names on your baby’s name, you have to know whether anybody else in your family use that name too. You don’t want to confuse people when they’re calling a name that’s owned by two. Ask around.
5. Don’t go for the overkill. Being too creative on thinking of a baby name can backfire, I’m telling you. Examples are too unique spellings. It will be hard for the kid to keep on spelling his or her name to people who only know the common spelling of such name.
6. Decide with your partner in coming up with the best baby name for your sweet baby. It wouldn’t be nice to be always blamed when people ask who chose that awful baby name, right? Okay, kidding aside. Sharing on this kind of decision-making is a good way of furthering your bond as a couple, not to mention the possibility of coming up with a better baby name.
Remember that the “two heads are better than one” thought also applies to dealing with the troubles of finding the most suitable baby name for your baby.
Sound, appeasing relatives and friends and avoiding embarrassing initials and discovery of disgusting meanings are some of the major concerns that should be considered in your quest for the perfect baby name. You might find them a bit taxing.
But in the long run, you’ll see that doing your homework will make your baby thank you when the right time comes.
Happy baby naming!
RECOMMENDED BABY PRODUCT
"The Guide That Every New Or Expectant Parent - Simply Cannot Be Without"
The Baby Care Book Will Teach You Absolutely Everything You Need To Know About Your Newborns Crucial First Year Of Life!"
And ... the packages does come complete with premium sales pages & graphics.
The Baby Care Book
We accept credit cards - bank transfers - debit cards & more.
Save time & money with PayPal's hassle-free Shopping
OTHER BABY PRODUCTS
1) Make Your Baby Smarter Before Birth - In Only 13 Minutes/Day
7 Medical Studies Prove You Can Communicate And Teach Your Baby Before Birth. Pre-natal Stimulation Results In Higher IQ, Increased Learning Capability, And Advanced Motor Skills. Find Out What To Do, How & When To Do It In This Groundbreaking Program.
Online Child Birth Education Classes
Guide To Baby Gender Selection
To Baby Modeling Success
Shorter and Safer Birth Acupressure Guide
Language For Babies and Beyond!
Baby Shower Kit
Your Own Onesies!
Baby Sleep Solution Audio Program
You Planning A Baby Shower?
Models Your Little Super*Star - Babies To Teens
14) Raising Smarter Babies - How To Raise Smart, Successful Children Highly Acclaimed 218 Page Publication That Will Guarantee Your Baby Will Excel At School And Be Successful In Later Life. Brilliant New Product Based On Scientific Findings Of Major Universities and Institutions.
To Make A Diaper Cake Video Instructions
Lucy Tuned Lullabies-Help Baby Sleep, Instant Mp3 Download!
All Of The Pregnant Woman Out There
First Foods - The Definitive Guide To A, Natural, Healthy Diet
20) Oh I See - Abc Of Childs Vision Discover Amazing Facts About Your Childs Eyesight! What Causes Eye Strain and Headaches. Find Out Exactly How Far A Baby Can See. Learn About Concentration, Reading and How To Recognize If Your Child Is Short Sighted Or Has Astigmatism.
Recommend this site to a Friend
ClickBank the best way to complete a digital sale.
If you're into Niche
Resale Rights Products then check out my
which has 120 + different eBook Packages and still growing.
The Ultimate Recipe Collection
CURRENTLY  DIFFERENT RECIPE E-BOOKS ON THIS PAGE
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE LIST
I'VE ALSO JUST FINISHED A SITE
TOTALLY DEVOTED TO ...
'MASTER RESALE RIGHTS PRODUCTS' - CURRENTLY 83 DIFFERENT PACKAGES
DROP ON BY & HAVE A LOOK
Mail Order Products
Dunway Enterprises || Dunway Sitemap
DUNWAY.COM - DUNWAY.BIZ - DUNWAY.INFO - DUNWAY.US - DUNWAY.ORG - DUNWAY.NET
WebMaster & Site Design by Ken Dunn
Dunway's Network of Joint Venture Sites
CLICK HERE TO SEND MAIL
Copyright [c] Dunway Enterprises
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Private Label Articles about Babies!